Group Income Protection
Whether you're a small business or a large organisation, a company paid Group Income Protection Plan shows genuine care for staff welfare, and helps build staff loyalty.
What is it?
A Group Income Protection Plan is designed to provide financial protection for families and dependants in the event of an employee being unable to work through ill health and typically includes the following benefits:-
- Replacement income in the event of illness or accident up to 75% of employees earnings
- Income paid until employee returns to work
- Flexibility to provide different benefit levels for different categories of employees
- Free cover limits where medical evidence not required
Why choose a Group Income Protection Plan?
- Shows genuine care for staff welfare
- Helps improve staff recruitment and retention
- Can aid employee recovery by reducing stress caused through financial pressures
- Flexibility to choose different levels of cover for different categories of staff
- Popular benefit to help improve employees non-salary benefits package
- Premiums may be offset against profits for tax purposes